Alcohol & Drug Addiction Treatment in Jackson Tennessee
Addiction recovery is possible. It’s important to know that people just like you win their battles with addiction every day. Choosing to get help for alcohol and drug addiction takes great courage. In 2012, an estimated 23.1 million Americans over the age 12 needed treatment for drug addiction or alcoholism. However, only 10% of those suffering sought treatment for this disease. Don’t suffer needlessly. Cumberland Heights Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment in Jackson TN can help.
What is Intensive Outpatient Treatment?
Cumberland Heights’ Intensive Outpatient Program in Jackson Tennessee is designed for people whose needs and schedules vary. A quality intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program will be designed to treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
Jackson Drug Rehab and Alcohol outpatient services include:
- Assessments conducted by trained clinical staff
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
Jackson outpatient alcohol and drug abuse services are intended for individuals who:
- Live in Jackson, Humboldt, Brownsville, Dyersburg, Covington, Martin, Paris, Atoka, Union City, Collierville, Millington, Bartlett, Germantown, Blytheville AR, Corinth & Olive Branch MS or surrounding areas,
- who do not require medically supervised detoxification,
- have a stable, supportive home and work environment
- are self-motivated.
Please Note: Orientation is daily, 1 hour before group, first date of attendance.
- Intensive Outpatient – Adult Evening
Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
- Family Program
Every Tuesday Evening 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Family members are welcome to start any Tuesday night while the patient family member is enrolled in IOP.
NOTE: Release of information will be required by the patient.
- Al-Anon (for family & loved ones)
Every Monday & Thursday Evening 7:00PM – 8:00PM
Al-anon meetings for the family and no release of information needed to attend these meetings.
- Patient and Alumni Aftercare Group
Every Thursday Evening 6:00PM – 7:00PM
(We no longer have an AM aftercare but hope to resume one in the near future)
- Assessment and Referrals